As December unfolded, I promised myself that I wouldn’t make a ton of plans over the holiday break. I SWORE I would leave myself some time to just be lazy.

...YEAH RIGHT! Here is my schedule for the next few days/weeks:

TUESDAY: Working during the day and then going to visit Jessica at night. I’m going to pretend we’re roommates again! This is also the two year anniversary of when Baby Blaine asked me to marry him. NOM NOM NOM



WEDNESDAY: It’s Ryan Akers’s party! Literally. The Ladykiller himself is throwing a holiday shindig complete with karaoke. This is sure to be one of my favorite Christmas festivities.

THURSDAY: Christmas Eve Gift! On Thursday, we’re headed to Arabia for Christmas on my Dad’s side. There’s also a promise of my Grandmother’s beef stew. Can’t wait!



FRIDAY: Christmas morning events include opening presents with immediate family, going to my Grandmother’s on my Mom’s side for extended dirty (dirty, dirty) santa games and breakfast, and then trekking back to T-town. [Brief rest on Christmas afternoon/night]



SATURDAY: Day-after-Christmas blues will be shattered by a rawk show by Vulture Whale at the Bottletree. WOOP





This entry was posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    hales said...

    that pic of you, Blaine, and Fred is my fave Christmas picture ever :) can I come stay with you for Christmas?

  1. ... on December 21, 2009 at 9:40 AM