BEGINNINGS OF MY BUCKET LIST

(open to suggestions and subject to change)

-travel overseas
-read enough to be "well read," if only for conversations in my own mind
-try new things (especially scary things)
-stop regretting
-save money for no particular reason
-meet new people (ditch them if they're lame, keep them if not)
-learn to cook without recipes
-be good at discipline in my classroom
-go to California, New York, and somewhere on a whim (separate trips)
-meet Steven Tyler
-be financially independent
-reteach myself how to play piano (FOR REAL THIS TIME)
-be healthy in order to feel healthy
-stop drinking caffiene/smoking cigarettes/being ridiculous
-have a pen pal
-have my own version of the happiness project
-be confident
-get over my fear of horses and go horseback riding
-play paintball
-participate in a Habitat for Humanity event
-have a solid retirement plan
-run a marathon (ok, maybe just a half marathon... who am I kidding?)
-go camping
-learn to salsa dance






This entry was posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Marguerite said...

    Great bucket list! I have always wanted to travel overseas too! I want to go to England, Italy, Switzerland and Australia. Hopefully one day.

  1. ... on July 20, 2010 at 5:21 AM  
  2. hales said...

    I think you should continue to be ridiculous, it's fun :)

  3. ... on July 20, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
  4. Lindsey said...

    OH MY GOD! I am scared of horses, too, AND I want to go camping!

    Sampley and I talked about a lake camping trip - maybe next weekend we can camp one night?!?

  5. ... on July 22, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
  6. Kelly said...

    It's a DUNN DEAL. That sounds awesome!

  7. ... on July 22, 2010 at 5:46 PM