Hi friends! Long time, no post. Here are the basics:

1. It's that time of year again where I freak out about job security. Will the powers that be pass the education budget and save my job? Or, will they not pass it, lay off teachers, and raise the divisors so that there are +/-40 students in a class? Case is pending.

I really REALLY hope Blaine and I both have jobs next year. This is Blaine's tenure year, and if he gets that, we can finally put down roots here and (hopefully) make our lives in Tusky seem a little more permanent. I have been eying houses and dreaming of flower gardens.

2. I volunteered to be the cheer sponsor at the new school I applied for in the case that I have a job next year (see number one). Little did I know, it is a reallyfreakinghuge time commitment. The good news is that it's fun and I really love the girls who will be on the squad. They seem excited to start it up, and so am I.



3. I absolutely love Spring. I want to be outside all day in the sunshine, swinging in swings and jumping on trampolines. Outdoor adventures to date: a. Thanksbirthmas celebration at Lisa's complete with water balloons, bubble machines, babies galore and delicious grilling and b. egg toss competition Easter Sunday (since there are no babies to hunt eggs)... GUESS WHO WAS THE CHAMPION?









Who wants to have a patio party?

4. Wedding season is fast approaching. I am so excited to see two of my favorite couples tie the proverbial knot in May and June. I'm looking forward to bachelorette shenanigans (at the beach - woo!), mushy ceremonies that make me teary, and gossipy girltalk at showers.









This entry was posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Lindsey said...

    yay!

  1. ... on April 8, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
  2. Ashley said...

    Yayyy!!!! I can't wait!!

  3. ... on April 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM