I just got finished grading the 9th grade autobiographies. Here are my favorite one-liners:

"I would like to grow up and drive a Ford Fusion."

"I was named Brittney. My dad wanted to name me Shenigua, but my mom saved me."

Verb Confusion: "Later on, my mom became my brother, and after 8 years we moved."

"What really makes me happy is getting what I want... a boyfriend who is SEXYFINE!" (sexyfine = all one word and my new favorite)

"When I marry my husband, he must be kind and sort of a Christian."








This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Blaine said...

    Hahahahahaha! "Sort of a Christian"?

  1. ... on September 10, 2009 at 3:52 PM