5 Things I am Happy About Today:

1. I have been really trying to stick to working out/walking at least three times a week. I have lost three pounds! I know that is not a lot, but I feel better and my pants buttoned this morning. Score one for the home team.

2. The 7 (yes, 7) boxes of Girl Scout cookies Blaine and I ordered came in today. Scratch out number 1.

3. I am going to have sushi tonight!

4. I have been the master of time management today (Again, it must be that day off that helps me regain motivation). I am completely caught up on lesson planning and grading - woo hoo!

5. Happy birthday to my beautiful mother!



A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. ~Honoré de Balzac




This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Wearing Mascara said...

    Hey there! Thanks for following my blog - I really appreciate it! :-)

    I love your blog too! The design is great btw... I love it!

    Maybe I should take time management advice from you? LOL.

    Happy birthday to your mom too! All you girls are lovely!

    xoxo

  1. ... on February 17, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
  2. Kristin said...

    Just came across your blog! Love the layout! Girl Scout cookies sound pretty much amazing right now!

  3. ... on February 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM  
  4. Stefanie said...

    I am so with you on girlscout cookies. I bought two boxes Saturday and ate one whole box Sat. night. I blame it on the baby, she must already love them as much as I do.

    Oh, thanks again for following my blog. Your's is great by the way.

  5. ... on February 18, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
  6. hales said...

    I like your "signature" ;)

  7. ... on February 18, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
  8. Lisa said...

    I just found your blog and wow, I love your design! Really great! Love that you ordered 7 boxes of girl scout cookies. :) I had to resist this year because I am sometimes unable to stop myself from eating a box in a sitting.

  9. ... on February 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM