After I win the HGTV Dream Home and then have to sell it because I cannot afford the taxes, I plan to buy the following things:

-an easel and loads of art supplies to start my “cute-stuff business” (let me know if you have suggestions for business names)



-someone to whip me into shape ----> preferably, a female personal trainer who has never, ever painted her nails



(I will also need this to go with my personal trainer.)

-complete Fiestaware set in Cobalt Blue


-a steel guitar for my hubby to play with

-a Kitchenaid stand mixer (in red)

-this adorable denim dress from Ann Taylor. While I am at it, I will buy one of each item in the store that I always love but can never afford



-bedroom furniture from the Pottery Barn Farmhouse Collection (all pieces in antique honey)


-“No Fear Shakespeare” class sets for Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Macbeth, and Hamlet

-a never-ending supply of Vera Wang Princess perfume


-Yamaha PSR-295 keyboard stand and bench

-all kinds of sheet music

-Sopranos Series Box Set


and

-everything associated with this home movie theater:








This entry was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Lindsey said...

    will you teach me how to make my blog pretty like yours? I went to that falconhive.com place, but it thoroughly confused me...

  1. ... on February 22, 2009 at 11:48 PM  
  2. hales said...

    your new layout is confusing me, because the comments for each post are at the top not the bottom. I keep trying to comment on the wrong one.

    Anyway, you could share your cute stuff store with mom's chair store. She's planning on calling hers "Have a Seat." :) :) :)

    also. Pottery Barn and Ann Taylor are ridiculously expensive.

  3. ... on February 23, 2009 at 6:20 AM  
  4. Lindsey said...

    I love playing the "What would I do if I won?" game! So much fun! Enjoyed your post.

    I hope you are having a great first year teaching!

  5. ... on February 23, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    I will let you have my Vera Wang Princess! Chance is my fragrance addiction. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's in Tuscaloosa. So go get it.

  7. ... on February 26, 2009 at 9:13 AM