Today during my planning block, I was working on some lesson plans when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door, and there stood three girls I taught last semester. They all gave giggly hellos and told me that they missed my class. I was happy and welcomed their energy. I am surprised that they came by, epecially since last semester they were all demonic contributers to a hellish class. I got to talk with them for a couple of minutes about what was going on in their lives and how their semesters were going, and I found that I really missed them, too. What a nice surprise!

In my British Lit class, we started Canterbury Tales today - one of my favorites! That Wife of Bath is saucy. Here is a link to a very nerdy rap version of The Pardoner's Tale:

bustin' a rhyme


This entry was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    oh kelly....you are THAT nerdy teacher :)

  1. ... on February 14, 2009 at 12:26 PM