or, for those of you who are bored and want to loaf around on the internets: (click the links)


For work:

1. Teen Dating Bill of Rights

2. "This I Believe" story sharing project from NPR (with accompanying lesson plans - LOVE that)

For fun:

3. Best Week EVER (I'm a sucker for the sarcasm)

4. This website explains so much. For example:



5. Bad Gift Emporium (YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY THIS STUFF, PEOPLE!)

6. Do you know anyone who is passive aggressive?


For creativity:


7. I enjoy looking at the patterns

8. I am totally making this!



For thought:

9. Interesting

10. for the history lover

11. Daily News Quiz








This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    hales said...

    awesome awesome! I like the dating bill of rights and the passive aggressive notes the best. where did you find all this stuff???

  1. ... on March 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
  2. Kelly said...

    I majored in loafing for two semesters

  3. ... on March 6, 2009 at 8:30 AM