This past weekend, B had a rock show in Auburn so my seester and mother came down Friday night to stay with me. It was so much fun! Friday night, we ate chicken salad (made by Mom) and Nutter Butter Banana Pudding (recipe here). I was so proud of myself for making the dessert. I even made the pudding myself instead of cheating and using jello pudding. Please, allow me to gloat. After we ate, we went to the mall for a little window shopping and then to the movies. We saw He's Just Not That Into You. It was very cute (and true!) but unexpectedly depressing. I still love precious little Ginnifer Goodwin with all my heart.



Saturday morning, we walked two miles (woo hoo!) and then went to look at huge houses "north of the river." It is like a completely different world over there. Even the small houses were enormous, and we saw a Range Rover with a Northridge parking permit. Can you imagine driving your RANGE ROVER to HIGH SCHOOL?!

This week is the major administration of the Graduation Exam. For those of you who don't work here, that means that this is a complete waste of a week where all we do is keep study halls and watch movies (This morning, we have already watched the first X Men and half of the second one). I have gotten a lot of paperwork done (grading, lesson plans, etc.), but I have a feeling I'm going to get bored of this very quickly.

BEST NEWS EVER - Spring is here! You all have no idea how happy I am; Spring means warm weather and an instant lift of my spirits. I have already painted my toes a springy pink.




This entry was posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    hales said...

    I painted my toes pink yesterday too! haha ;)

  1. ... on March 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
  2. Lindsey said...

    I painted my toes pink the day it snowed!

  3. ... on March 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
  4. Wearing Mascara said...

    Holy crap! This is the first time I've visited your blog (I HATE TO ADMIT THIS) and I LOVE YOUR DESIGN. Like wow! You will def be on my blog roll/list thing.

    xoxo

  5. ... on March 12, 2009 at 9:21 PM