Hello, bloggers! This week is my favorite week ever so far. Sunday night, Blaine and I went to Nashville for the night. It was so nice to get away, even for just one day. After a Memorial Day filled with driving, rain, and TrueBlood, we came back to work today. I gave my students their semester exams last week, so this week I am basically a highly-paid babysitter. I am really going to miss my classes from this semester. I have a feeling next Fall might not be so pretty...

Thursday is our last working day, and then we leave for the beach on Saturday! We are staying the whole week; I'm officially taking bets on how many days it takes me to get a major sunburn. Any takers?



For boredom:

RULES - Think of five categories, and list five answers for each. Then, tag five people to fill it out after you.


ONE - Five jobs I would like if I weren't a teacher:
1. interior decorator
2. event planner
3. congresswoman
4. cute stuff store owner
5. personal shopper

TWO - Five long-term goals
1. learn how to plant flowers and not kill them within the month
2. speak fluent Spanish
3. save enough money for me to relax
4. send Blaine back to school
5. start my own business

THREE - Five things that make my blood pressure rise
1. when people talk down to me
2. smart-mouthed students
3. televised golf
4. when I clean up Piper's litter box and she immediately goes and does the riverdance in it
5. PDA

FOUR - Five of my happy places
1. Mom and Dad's house
2. the river walk
3. Egan's
4. Barnes and Noble
5. the beach

FIVE - (living) famous people I wish I knew
1. the Boss
2. Paul Rudd
3. Toni Morrison
4. Maxine Waters
5. David Byrne



I tag:


1. Hayley
2. Jessica
3. Lindsey
4. Kristen
5. anyone who wants to do it!





This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Kristen said...

    oh! riverdance i so can relate. why, why, why? i will do this tomorrow. i have already did two today. LOL!

  1. ... on May 26, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
  2. Blaine said...

    Haha. This was pretty funny.

  3. ... on May 26, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
  4. Lindsey said...

    I will do this.

  5. ... on May 31, 2009 at 8:36 PM