TODAY'S HAPPENINGS:
-stoneage computer at school officially crashed
-said computer crash forced me to get some organizational work done
-first day without the seniors... sadder than I expected
-awkward departmental meeting
-caught up on grading - woo!
-finished lesson plans through the rest of the semester - woo!



UPCOMING SCHEDULE:
- Wednesday - Happy Birthday JD! dinner in b'ham
- Thursday - GRADUATION DAY! my first experience seeing students that I've taught get their diplomas
- Friday - mental health day
- this weekend - going home to see my parents (secret cannot wait!)
- May 25 - Memorial Day Holiday
- May 26-27 - student exam days
- May 28 - last working day! first full year in the books!
- May 30 - BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCHHHHHHHH



WORRIES:
-slacked on my diet...again
-didn't go to the gym...again
-husband pinched backfat... again. (see first two items for explanation)
-sort of messed up my grade posting for seniors
-wondering if we definitely have a job next year (we'll find out soon enough!)
-money (of course)

HAPPIES:
-no unexpected failures in my class
-next to last Monday morning at school today
-finishing out the year teaching exclusively my favorite short stories
-sold my first paintings recently!
-two other paintings lined up
-love my family, job, friends, husband, cat



This entry was posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    hales said...

    honey, everybody has back fat. I love you!

  1. ... on May 13, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    I bet even ashley has a little bit of back fat, and you know she's "so tiny" !

  3. ... on May 14, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    congrats on selling your painting!

  5. ... on May 17, 2009 at 4:00 PM