This has been a sad weekend/start of the week for me. Lindsey graduated, packed up her stuff, and left for the metropolis of Brewton, AL. Don't get me wrong; I am beyond proud of her for getting a great job and having a place of her own. I will just miss her!

Here is to Lindsey:









People moving away is hard for me to get used to. I still miss many of my girlfriends. Though I know we will always be friends, I would like to have a teleport machine on call to compensate for the distance.

To my girlfriends:






























This entry was posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    love it

  1. ... on May 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
  2. Lindsey said...

    I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

  3. ... on May 16, 2009 at 4:22 AM