Yesterday, I remembered I had chalkboard paint. Today, I went a little crazy.

BEFORE:

framed picture of euro-Jesus ($3 at thrift store)


wooden framed mirror, from Ikea (gift from Lisa, who got them on sale - free!)


Piper checking herself out int he mirror while JC looks on. Shortly after this, Piper stuck her paw in my chalkboard paint and ran rampant around the apartment while I chased her hysterically.


wooden picture frame - $3, WalMart


AFTER:








This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Lindsey said...

    I wish I knew someone who would make one of those for me...

  1. ... on July 22, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
  2. Kelly said...

    Would you like to have euroJesus?

  3. ... on July 22, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
  4. hales said...

    I think painting over Jesus is a one-way ticket into hell. But, I LOVE these! Especially the one with you and that hot chick that says "sisters."

  5. ... on July 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM