Our cat is ridiculously spoiled. I was on the computer about an hour ago, trying to waste enough time to be sleepy, when little miss priss jumps in my lap, onto the computer desk, and plops herself down directly on top of the keyboard. She then begins to give herself a bath. The sad thing is that I didn't make her move... I just got up and started to do something else before I thought, "You know what, that cat just dealt with me." I sure do love her though!

I have compiled a list of her nicknames, which should say something about our obsession:

Piper
Pitter
Pit Pat
Pitter Pat
Pitter Pat Kitter Cat
Pitter Patter Kitter Catter
Whiskers
Boots
Squirrel Tail
Fluffin Muffin (ok some of them don't even make sense)
Hitler (because of the moustanch and sometimes the temperament)
Chrismas Kitty
Special Kitty

More to come, I'm sure!





This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Kristen said...

    we have one of those also. can't help but spoil them. i mean that is why we have them!

  1. ... on July 1, 2009 at 6:17 AM  
  2. Meghan said...

    i like to call her pipee baby

  3. ... on July 1, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
  4. Blaine said...

    You forgot to mention the game we play where we go back and forth with the stupid nicknames:

    "I like to call her 'Socks'!"

    "I like to call her 'Fancy Pants'!"

  5. ... on July 1, 2009 at 5:01 PM  
  6. hales said...

    Pitter is le awesome! if only she would be nice to her cousin.

  7. ... on July 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
  8. Lindsey said...

    I think Special Kitty is my favorite

  9. ... on July 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
  10. Blaine said...

    What's really cool is when you buy the Special Kitty cat food and you can yell to her, "You want some Special Kitty, Special Kitty?"

  11. ... on July 2, 2009 at 12:04 PM