-I don't understand why my checkbook balance never matches my online balance. I think the difference goes wherever the lost socks go in the dryer.

-Piper is sneezing every five minutes! I don't think it's her cat herpes, either. She doesn't have a runny nose or droopy eyes like she does when she has an outbreak. Maybe it's just allergies, but I'm going to take her to the vet soon just to make sure. Here is a recent picture of her playing on the internetz:



-I had a wonderful weekend! I feel like I accomplished a lot in a short time. I have also lost four pounds. Woo hoo - Heidi Klum, look out!

-Because I love you, I will leave you with this:





This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    this aint no twitter said...

    OYG!!!!! Tonya Harding is a monster! haha, I am scared that there are people like that in this world.

  1. ... on April 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
  2. Lindsey said...

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! holy moly!

  3. ... on April 27, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
  4. Blaine said...

    She's actually right. He didn't have enough people "lookin' at 'im." Obama should've brought up her bangs.

  5. ... on April 29, 2009 at 8:35 PM